Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Official

Yes - its official. I'm being transplanted to Ct. From LA to CT.

Can't say I'm terribly excited. I'm actually dreading it. Snow. I know it won't snow for a while so I'll be able to get used to it first but can you imagine shoveling snow before work to get your car out. I barely get out of bed with time to shower before work. This adds a whole - who knows? 20 minutes!?!

The worst part is finding new service people. You know - hair stylist, waxer, dentist. Is it crazy to come back to Ca for these things? I mean, if I schedule them all in the same trip... It took me so long to find a hair dresser I was happy with. She's actually in San Diego and I'm in LA now so it's already a hike to get my hair done. I'm going to try to schedule all my appt in the next month before I leave so at least I'll have time to get referrals.

Okay - no. The worst, worst thing is the closest Sfactor studio is in NY. It's like an hour drive from where I'll be living. It's dedication to drive an hour a week to pole dance.

Sacrifice.

I'm planning some trips in advance to give me something to look forward to. Relo will be in the beginning of May and I have a wedding in Vegas May 10th. Trip to Chi in June. Another wedding back home (nor Cal) in September.

Oh well, I'm going home to see my family this weekend (Also in Cali). Which will be nice. Although its the same state it's so far. So Cal to Nor Cal is like a 9 hour drive.

Enough for now. Back to work.

No comments: