Of course you do, it was like 3 days ago. Well, it's not (official). Surprise, surprise. The plans are being changed again. Of course I don't get an update till Monday. I truely don't have the emotional dexterity to deal with this. One minute - you are going to Japan in April, wait not Norwalk, wait no - hold on till Monday.
I'm starting to hermit myself and avoid talking to people. I'm sick of telling people with all certainty (and I truely believe its true) that I'm going somewhere only to tell them days later, its somewhere completely different. I know I signed on for this life-style but I didn't think it would be so last minute. In actuality I should be moving in three weeks. Well, I'm sure the actual date is being adjusted but a person should at least know WHERE they're being relocated to with a month or two notice.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment