Lost 80's Tour feat. Flock Of Seaguls with Dramarama, When In Rome, Real Life, and Gene Loves Jezebel at the HOB, Sunset on 3/29/08. I'm pumped about seeing Dramarama and not bummed about Flock of Seaguls. I'm really hoping Dramarama plays Anything, Anything. It's one of my top five fave songs of all time. I think they have some sort of licensing issue and sold the rights to it so I'm not getting my hopes up... but don't quote me, I'm not 100%.
The Sunset HOB is really a cool venue. I know that there all supposed to be the same but they Anaheim one is not the same. Something about it being in the middle of downtown Disney and quite literally walking by Cinderella and Mickey Mouse on the way in always kinda ruins the show for me. I guess it makes everything more PG which is never as fun (I'm embarrassed to admit I saw Super Diamond there which may add to the awkwardness of it).
I worked out with my trainer today. Last friday he really kicked my a$$ but today we just did abs which is a lot easier. It's hard to believe that I work so hard to burn fat and then go home and drink a gallon of milk with 6 reeses PB cups. Okay this is bad - last weekend (I'm talking only Sat and Sun) I drank an entire gallon of milk. By myself. That's really a lot, even for me. Usually its 2 gallons a week, but I was really on a roll. Lets not forget the cupcake and chocolate cake. But back to the milk, one gallon = 16 servings = 90 cal/serving (yes - I do the fat free) = 1440 calories. That's 720 calories of just milk/day. So if I'm trying to eat under 1200, more than half of my consumption was in milk. Sick, right? I'm not really sure what it is but I've always consumed a lot of milk. I crave it with everything I eat. Maybe it's bc my mom breast fed me till I was 4. Who knows.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment